Here are 6 Ways Your Field Service Business is Stronger with Microsoft Dynamics 365 and FIELDBOSS:
1. End-to-End Field Service Management An end-to-end field service software solution is vital to the success of any field service operation. Given the increased complexity of the field service industry and constantly evolving best-practices, field service operations that don’t use a comprehensive software solution are out-performed by competitors that do.
FIELDBOSS stands out because it is a complete end-to-end solution that allows our system to show important metrics such as profit on a work order in real-time. From customer relationship management, to field dispatch resources, to accounting, and enterprise resource planning (ERP) – our end-to-end, seamless integration provides an unprecedented level of clarity that, when combined with other FIELDBOSS tools, drives new opportunities and new levels of service.
2. Connected Interactions FIELDBOSS empowers technicians with a 360-degree view of customers and real-time guidance to improve resolution time and earn customer trust. By using the common data model in Microsoft Dynamics 365, all core information such as customer and product data is saved in one central place. Access to this data is available in real-time across multiple applications within the Dynamics 365 suite.
3. Integration to Outlook and Other Microsoft Technologies Since Microsoft has many common technologies that businesses already employ such as MS Outlook, Office and Exchange, they’re the clear winner in integrating those technologies with Dynamics 365. Even though some organizations choose to work with other platforms, most of them are still working with MS Outlook, Office and Exchange. These organizations will find integration to be more challenging and limiting in terms of functionality.
4. Development and Flexibility One reason we chose to build FIELDBOSS within Microsoft Dynamics 365 is for development. The Microsoft Dynamics platform employs common, universal web standards such as Java, .Net and HTML. This means that field service businesses have the advantage of developing their own customizations based on their individual needs without having to rely on a single or specific type of programming language. And, if they don’t have the capabilities in-house to handle these customizations, there is an extensive network of trusted, experienced partners (like Rimrock Corporation) that can effectively handle their needs.
5. Real-time Customer Data For an organization determined to create superior customer engagement, end-to-end integration offers another strong competitive advantage. Enhanced visibility and control of customer information to field technicians on site can ensure that warranty repairs are properly made, non-warranty repairs are invoiced, and new warranty upsell opportunities are taken advantage of. Dynamics 365 and FIELDBOSS will ensure that customer data is shared and synched in real-time across the organization to be of optimal use to sales, marketing, and customer service.
6. Future Proofing Your Business No organization invests more in research and development than Microsoft. Our approach when developing FIELDBOSS was to leverage the best technology and functionality platform available . So while Microsoft’s focus is on R&D and innovation, we can focus on solving industry problems and staying ahead of industry trends. The result is that FIELDBOSS customers are always future proofing their businesses, reducing technological risk and protecting the company valuation.
FIELDBOSS and Microsoft Dynamics 365 deliver a powerful combination of business management software with field service management. Contact us to find out how FIELDBOSS can help boost productivity and profitability, as well as improve customer service.