Let’s face it. Maintenance Contracts can be a pain and a nightmare!
- keeping track of all the specific Maintenance Contracts
- recurring scheduling of maintenance work orders and service activities for maintained devices
- keeping records of past equipment inspections
- creating periodic invoices for recurring maintenance billing
- keeping track of costs and revenue for each maintenance contract
…these business processes can indeed overwhelm any contractor or field service company especially if they do not have the right system in place. Luckily, FIELDBOSS can help!
FIELDBOSS is a comprehensive field service platform with a built-in Maintenance Contracts module. The Maintenance Contracts module in FIELDBOSS allows contractors/field service companies to streamline their Maintenance Contract services and processes such as contract management, service scheduling automation, recurring contract billing, inspections, and financial reporting.
How are other field service companies using FIELDBOSS Maintenance Contracts?
- Elevator companies are often contracted to provide recurring, scheduled maintenance services for elevating devices. These regularly scheduled maintenance services are required by law for obvious safety reasons and could vary by device type and local jurisdiction.
- With FIELDBOSS Maintenance Service Scheduling automation, elevator companies won’t have to worry about manually creating maintenance work orders and service activities, as this can be done through automated workflows.
- Mechanics can perform predefined maintenance checklists per elevating device type on their mobile devices—the results from these maintenance inspections can be used for reporting internally or for your customers.
- With FIELDBOSS Maintenance Contract Billing automation, elevator companies can send recurring maintenance invoices with agreed, predefined rates.
- Maintenance financial reporting included in FIELDBOSS can assist Elevator companies in getting an overview of how a Maintenance Contract is performing and when an escalation would be appropriate.
- HVAC companies often maintain various types of HVAC equipment at various building locations and seasons of the year.
- With FIELDBOSS Maintenance Service Scheduling automation, HVAC companies can easily schedule routine maintenance work.
- Technicians can access service history on mobile and make recommendations for preventive maintenance.
- With Maintenance Contract Billing, HVAC companies can choose from various templates of how a customer should be invoiced for recurring maintenance work and when they should be invoiced automatically.
- All costs and revenue associated with maintenance services are tracked within FIELDBOSS for financial reporting and analyzing the profitability of a Maintenance Contract.
Specialty Field Services
- Whether your field service company is providing Water Treatment, Plumbing, or Electrical services, the FIELDBOSS Maintenance Contracts module can help you automate your processes around recurring, scheduled maintenance services – whether site or equipment specific.
- Technicians can access service history on mobile and perform predefined checklists.
- FIELDBOSS Maintenance Contract module can also help your field service company control how a customer should be invoiced for recurring maintenance work and when they should be invoiced automatically.
- In addition, all costs and revenue associated with maintenance services are tracked within FIELDBOSS for financial reporting, so you get a complete picture of what’s going on with a Maintenance Contract.
The Right Way to Manage Maintenance Contracts
FIELDBOSS is the best way to manage your Maintenance Contracts, allowing your field service business to fulfill your contractual maintenance obligations and manage various Maintenance Contracts, retain a solid and happy customer base, and create a future of guaranteed recurring revenue.
Built into FIELDBOSS
- No extra add-ons are required! Service Scheduling and Contract Billings are part of the Maintenance Contracts module in FIELDBOSS.
- FIELDBOSS also comes with pre-built Maintenance Service and Contract Billing Management Dashboards.
- Use workflows in FIELDBOSS to automatically schedule recurring, scheduled maintenance services via Service Scheduling.
- Use workflows in FIELDBOSS to automatically create recurring, scheduled maintenance contract invoices.
- A Maintenance Contract can be set up with multiple Service Schedules and Contract Billings.
- Design your Service Schedules and Contract Billings by site or equipment specific.
- Each Service Schedule and Contract Billing can be set up with a recurring schedule (weekly, monthly, quarterly, annually, etc.).
- Choose from several pre-built workflow templates to customize the Service Scheduling process.
- Use pre-built maintenance equipment checklists or add your custom maintenance equipment checklists. The sky’s the limit!
- Get a bird’s eye view of how a Maintenance Contract is performing financially.
- Analyze how much was invoiced versus how much was spent on service, year over year.
- Use workflows to automatically escalate Maintenance Contract Billings at a recurring date, at a recurring amount or percentage.
- Use views and dashboards to view this information in FIELDBOSS, or export data from FIELDBOSS to be analyzed in depth in Microsoft Excel or Power BI.
If you have any questions about Maintenance Contracts in FIELDBOSS or want to see its full capabilities in a live demo with one of our experts, don’t hesitate to get in touch with us or schedule a personalized demo.