Make sure your company is in compliance with the new OSHA recordkeeping rule by December 1st. To be in compliance you’ll have to:
- Inform each worker of how to report a work-related injury or illness;
- Establish a “reasonable procedure” for your workers to report work-related injuries and illnesses promptly and accurately;
- Provide your workers with information about the company’s “reasonable procedure” for reporting work -related injuries and illnesses;
- Provide access for your workers and their representatives to the company’s work-related injury and illness records;
- Ensure that your company’s reporting procedures do not deter or discourage workers from accurately reporting a workplace injury or illness;
- Inform each worker of his or her right to report work-related injuries and illnesses without retaliation; and
- Inform each worker that employers are prohibited from discharging, or in any manner discriminating against workers for reporting work-related injuries or illnesses.
A comprehensive field service software solution can help to accurately and carefully document all your company actions related to compliance with these new requirements. So when it’s time to submit documentation, all the information is ready to be sent with the click of a button.
If you would like more information on OSHA’s recent recordkeeping rule changes, click here.
For more information on how FIELDBOSS can help you stay safe and compliant, contact us here.
#FIELDBOSS #OSHA #OSHARules