HVAC contractors often contact us to inquire about our HVAC Contractor Management Software. While they see the value that FIELDBOSS will bring to their company, they say they are either too busy to make the necessary changes or that the time isn’t right. The issue with this is that during the time upgrading is put off, their business is missing out on growth and revenue opportunities and their competition is passing them by.
If you are not seeing positive performance metrics, or you don’t have access to metrics at all, then it is a sign that you need to replace your HVAC service software.
So, when is the right time to upgrade?
As summer is ending, the busy HVACR season is slowing down as well. Now is the perfect time to address your business processes and your requirements for HVAC service software. The off-season gives you the opportunity to carefully examine each part of your business, figure out what is working and what needs to be changed, and to make the necessary changes.
Here is a great timeline for systems changes for HVACR contractors:
- September marks the end of cooling season! This makes it the perfect time to start looking around for a new HVAC contractor management software. It is important to do your own research, ask specific questions, and view software demonstrations.
- You have now decided on a new software. October is the month for planning the transition from start to finish. This is the time to go over details about your business and its requirements to ensure nothing is missed. If you want something done right the first time, you need to spend the time planning what you want the final product to look like! At FIELDBOSS we call this the planning engagement.
- It’s time to implement the software and put all the planning into motion. Don’t forget the test run! At FIELDBOSS, our customers claim a success rate of over 95% during our project close meetings. We attribute this fact to having a proven process for onboarding new customers that focuses on collaboration between our experienced senior implementation consultants and our newest FIELDBOSS users.
- Go live! Now you can take on more jobs, grow your business, and strengthen customer & staff loyalty.
Learn more about the stages of the FIELDBOSS customer lifecycle and how we get you from start to finish with proven processes.
HVAC companies that invest the time to modernize their field service operations and link their field and office staff with one connected system will realize significant benefits.
- Improved customer service and customer satisfaction
- Optimized work performed by your field technicians and back office
- Reduced workflow costs by scaling your processes
- Improved visibility with accurate real time data
- Increased revenue and growth opportunities
- Better resource allocation
- Plus much much more!