Rimrock Corporation regularly updates our FIELDBOSS software to introduce new features, enhancements, and bug fixes. Major new releases are largely based on feature and technology improvements requested by customers and on new capabilities in the Microsoft Dynamics 365 platform.
We recently released FIELDBOSS version 4.0, built within the latest Microsoft Dynamics 365 platform, with the latest Unified User Interface, the latest Resource Scheduling engine and a new unique industry specific module called “Safety Tests”.
FIELDBOSS 4.0 Highlights
1. Support for the new Dynamics 365 Unified Interface for an improved and modernized user experience on all FIELDBOSS forms. FIELDBOSS 4.0, built exclusively on the Dynamics 365 platform, has been developed to leverage this rich and modern new interface.
Example of the new Unified Interface:
2. New Quick Create Forms for Quotes, Work Orders, and Invoices.
3. Supports the new Dynamics 365 Resource Scheduling. This will replace the legacy Service Calendar and provide schedulers and dispatchers a substantial improvement in flexibility, ease of use, mapping, and automation.
Example of the Schedule Board View with Resources shown horizontally:
Example of the Schedule Board View with Resources shown vertically:
Example of the Schedule Board View with maps:
4. New Maintenance Contract parent entity to replace the legacy Dynamics 365 Maintenance Contract.
5. New Safety Testing functionality for quoting, scheduling, and tracking regulated safety tests.
6. New Utilities and Tools to help automate installations, upgrades, and data migration.
We are already in the planning stages for FIELDBOSS 4.5, which will focus less on Microsoft platform updates and more on industry specific features and functionality. Some highlights include:
Project Cost Management
Inventory and Truck Stops