You’re out in the field, ready to knock out a job, and BAM – no internet or service. Sound familiar?. Thankfully there is a way to avoid this dreaded scenario… A field service software with true offline capabilities; so you can keep working even when you don’t have service.
With offline capabilities, you’re no longer at the mercy of your internet connection. You can still access all your job information, customer details, and complete tasks even in the most remote locations or during an outage. And let’s not forget, time is money, and offline capabilities ensure that you’re not wasting precious time waiting for the internet to come back.
Offline capabilities also help to improve data security. With all your job information stored on the device, there’s no risk of data breaches or hacking. And because the information is stored locally, it’s much more difficult for it to be lost or stolen.
Benefits of having true offline capabilities in field service industry include:
- Increased productivity – Working in offline mode allows field technicians to work more efficiently and independently. Technicians can access information in the field quickly without needing to wait for an internet connection or use a slower 2G/3G network.
- Saves time and money – A mobile app with true offline capabilities eliminates the need for technicians to return to the office to access data or complete tasks.
- Improved customer experience – Field technicians have access to all necessary information, even when offline, allowing them to provide excellent customer service and complete the job correctly and quickly.
- Reduced costs – Companies save money by eliminating or reducing expensive data costs associated with slow or unreliable network connections.
- Enhanced security – Sensitive user data remains secure as it does not travel over unprotected public networks making it less vulnerable to hacking or data breaches.
- Improved accuracy – Accurate records are kept as all changes made offline are automatically synced once the device has reconnected to the internet.
The FIELDBOSS mobile solution is built on the Resco Mobile CRM app. Resco is among the leaders in providing world-class offline mobile solutions. Offline doesn’t only mean to add a local database support and provide the CRM data when the app is disconnected. Offline means that ALL the features and functionalities of the mobile CRM app are available when the app is disconnected – with no limitations.
A mobile app with true offline capabilities allows you to provide exceptional service, even in the most challenging conditions. With a mobile app that offers offline mode with true capabilities, field technicians can work more efficiently, independently, and securely, while customers can be sure that they will receive the best service possible, regardless of where they are located.